• To provide opportunities to children, young adults and adults in the community, regardless of gender, race, religion, ethnicity, orientation or socio-economic background, to participate in boxing and physical training in appositive social and mentoring environment.
• To train members regardless of their ability to reach their potential and achieve their goals within the sport boxing.
• To develop the self-esteem, self-discipline and social/interpersonal skills of our members, so they can
... Read more
incorporate these skills in a position fashion into every aspect of their lives.
• To provide an outlet for adults (including over 35’s) to participate in boxing training for keep-fit/health and recreational purposes.
• To develop the club to become the hub for bringing the community together and to develop championship level boxers that in turn become local sport stars and role models to inspire other youngsters in the community to reach their potential (sporting/artistic/education self) ...