As a Biokineticist, I specialise in the rehabilitation and prevention of injuries, diseases and health risk factors via specialised exercise therapy that functions in professional alliance to health and medicine, and is recognised by and registered with the Health Professions Council of South Africa.
Furthermore specialising in:
•Injuries whether sports related, occupational or postural.
•The Rehabilitation of acute and chronic diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, cardiac risk factors
... Read more
and weight management;
• Exercise for Pre- and post natal women;
• Children with low muscle tone, poor posture and/or gross motor problems;
• Stress management through health and fitness training;
• Rehabilitation for elderly patients with mobility, stability and strength problems.
* Vitality and Momentum Assessments on site.
For more information, Contact Keri
Keri Drake BA(Human Movement Science); BA(HONS)(Biokinetics)