What will you get at treatments?
- Sessions are completely confidential and the client is fully clothed.
- Treatments are aimed at helping you if you have a serious health challenge, are getting started on your ‘health transformation’ journey, or if your current routine just isn’t working for you.
- Sessions will help you to relax physically and emotionally, re-energising you and helping you to look and feel better.
- Dietary and lifestyle counselling, as well as guidance relating to your body weight and fitness levels, will be included in all sessions.
- Treatments will include practical ‘take home’ advice that you can implement immediately and easily.
Patients describe sessions as calming and energizing and enjoy increased clarity of mind and feelings of well being – thereby providing a sound foundation for their daily lives.
What can you do better after your treatments?
You will be shown simple and sustainable health behaviours that are essential to your daily lives and that bring immediate results. These behaviours will help you to reduce and manage your stress, manage your energy and fitness, improve your focus and mood, have better connections with others, and to have better sleeping patterns and dietary habits. Although we treat you as the individual, we indirectly take care of your family too.
What conditions are therapeutic reflexology and craniosacral therapy effective for?
Both therapies have the potential to effect changes in just about any aspect of physical and emotional health because they work at a cellular level, which is the basic building block of the body. When the body and emotions work together in harmony, patients experience a wonderful sense of well being.
What happens at a therapeutic reflexology treatment?
Therapeutic reflexology is delivered by using fingers and thumbs on the reflexes in the feet, hands, ears, and body. Following illness, stress, injury, or disease, the body is in a state of ‘imbalance’ and vital energy pathways are blocked, preventing the body from functioning effectively. Reflexology can restore and maintain the body’s natural equilibrium and promotes healing.
What happens at a craniosacral therapy treatment?
Craniosacral treatment is most often carried out with the patient lying down, fully clothed, in a quiet and peaceful environment. Treatment involves a very gentle touch of the practitioner’s hands. This light contact may be taken up on the cranium (head), the sacrum (tail-bone), the feet, the trunk, or any other part of the body. Treatment is generally experienced as a profound moment of relaxation and reintegration, which may pervade the whole person; physically, mentally, and emotionally.
Babies to the elderly
The therapies can enhance health in any circumstances – from newborn babies to the elderly. Issues stemming from birth patterns, injury, illness, severe trauma, and the many stresses and strains of life, both physical and emotional, can be addressed by this therapy.