Dr Bronwyn Schar is a Specialist Physician and Pulmonologist registered with the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA).
MBChB (UCT), FCP (SA), Certificate in Pulmonology (SA) Phys.
Areas of interest and clinical focus include:
- Management of critically ill patients in the ICU/Critical Care Unit.
- Pre-operative Assessment of patients planned for major surgery.
- In-patient and out-patient management of patient with both acute and chronic respiratory illnesses
... Read more
(e.g. Chronic cough, Pneumonia, Pulmonary Tuberculosis other infectious diseases of the respiratory tract, Pulmonary Embolism, Asthma and Allergies, COPD, Lung Cancer, Bronchiectasis, Pulmonary Hypertension and Interstitial Lung Disease).
Available specialized diagnostic services include:
- Comprehensive lung function testing.
- Diagnostic sleep studies and CPAP titration.
Additional clinical services available include:
- Occupational medical evaluations.
- Aviation medical evaluations. ...